TATTOO FAQ'S & POLICY INFO!
Where do you tattoo?
- I own and operate a private licensed art and tattoo studio in downtown Vancouver, Washington. 15 minutes from NE Portland. Occasionally I guest in other cities while traveling. Travel announcements will be made on IG
How do I get tattooed by you?
- Customs Booking is currently closed until September 1st. IF there are projects available to be tattooed you can find them in the Available Projects page and claim by filling out a request form. When booking re-opens for customs, to make an appointment for a custom tattoo, or consultation, use the form below if available. To keep updated on current projects and openings follow @megadamson on IG, or check back here soon.
What are your rates?
- My current rate is 175 per hour, with an $80 deposit which will be deducted from your first hour. Custom projects started before March 5th will remain at 150p/h. Deposits can be purchased in the shop page when booking is open once an appointment for a consult or tattoo has been made. Please do not give me money until I give ya the go ahead. On benefit flash days, flash typically ranges from 50-200 flat price. Flash days will be announced on the home page or on IG, and happen every month or so.
Do you do have "flash" or do custom work?
-Both! I always have projects of all sizes in color and b&g that I am anxious to complete. I am also open to collaborating on your ideas if you (and I) think I would be the right artist for the job. I give priority to projects related to common themes in my personal work (including but not limited to: natural objects, bones, fine black and grey line work mixed with realistic drawn objects, patterns and textiles, also... I DO like portraits but I prefer to draw them in my own style. ) I also occasionally have benefit flash days, flash typically ranges from 50-200 flat price. Flash days will be announced on the home page or on IG, and happen every month or so.
That tattoo you did on someone else is exactly what I want, can I have that too?
- Aside from some small flash, I never tattoo my drawings more than once. All of my work is personal to me and also to the person carrying it for life, it should not be copied. If you enjoy and respect my work, talk to me! We can create something just for you.
I have darker skin, is this a problem for your style of work?
- Hell no! Gold Standard Studio is inclusive as fuck and we don't believe in any racist or sexist bullshit perpetuated as an excuse for limitations within tattoo culture. If you are concerned with how your tattoo idea will heal and settle to your skin tone, I am open to discussion, and happy to help with something best suited for you.
Cancellation Policy -
- I require 72 hours notice for any refunds on deposits for flash / available projects. NO refunds will be given on deposits made for for custom tattoos after a drawing has been made. Rescheduling 72 hours before your appointment does not require an additional deposit.
Ignorance Policy -
We will not tolerate hate speech of ANY kind in our studio. You will be asked to get the fuck out. promptly.
* * *
For tattoo appointment inquiries please fill out the form below, any and all other inquiries please feel free to make contact here or to - MegAdamsonMakes@Gmail.com
I will get back to you as soon as I can!
A TATTOO REQUEST FORM WILL APPEAR HERE AS SOON AS BOOKING IS AVAILABLE. THANK YOU!
All questions optional, just fill out what ya know.